Welcome to a piece of my universe!
This web page has two main purposes: 1.) Make it easier for family and friends to stay caught up on my way above average fast life, 2.) As an Exercise Physiologist and Performance Coach I also have a thing or thousand to share about exercise, health or nutrition. Personally, I exercise to perform in sports and and on all my arenas in life. Performance is a lifestyle.
As a Performance Coach and Exercise Physiologist I am passionate about helping people achieve their goals, whether they be sports performance-, health or esthetically related. You can also draw a lot of parallels from the strategies, skills and arenas of physical performance to performance in other areas of life, like business, leadership, self-leadership and relationships.
With my practical experience and academic background in sports sciences I am able to provide you, your corporation or your team high quality and wholesome guidance. You can expect meaningful, challenging and inspiring sessions.
I hope I can inspire you to educate yourself more about the amazing body, and train well, eat well, sleep well and be well!
If you want to train with me you can find me at Magnat Center in Oslo.
When I am not at Magnat or out training, I teach at AFPT and Bårdar Akademiet, write articles for trening.no, Ski Sport and others in media. I am also working on a research project with the Department for Physical Performance at The Norwegian School of School of Sports Sciences.
Life is about movement and movement is life!
SHORT VERSION CV
- Master of Sports Sciences (MSc) with specialization in Exercise Physiology and og Sports Biomechanics – The Norwegian School of Sports Sciences, (NIH) 2014
- Bachelor Sports Sciences (BSc) with specialization in Exercise biology –NIH, 2011
- Certified Physical Trainer/Personal Trainer – NIH, 2010
- Nutrition advisor (spes. sports nutrition) – NIH, 2010
- Professional dancer – Bårdar Akademiet, Dance line 2004-2007
- Functional Movement Systems Screening (FMS) – 2014
- EXOS (Athletes Performance) Phase 1 – 2014
- Certified Pilates instructor in all levels of mat work and Reformer – Pilatesroom 2008
- Performance Coach and Exercise Physiologist at Magnat Center
- Staff lecturer Akademiet for Personlig Trening (AFPT) and Bårdar Akademiet
- Head of Endurance at AFPT
- Head of Physical Activity and Health at AFPT
- Scientific assistant and member of the biomechanics research group at the Department for Physical Performance – The Norwegian School of School of Sports Sciences
- Freelance writer
- Article author at trening.no
- Article author in SKI Sport
- Physical Trainer for athletes of national/international levels
- Personal Trainer with well over 10.000 sessions
- Exercise Physiologist and test leader (mainly lactate profile, VO2-max, various types of performance testing)
- Group fitness instructor since 2008
- Nordic cross-country skier in LYN SKI and EOS METSOVOU/HELLAS
- Nordic World Championship participant, Falun 2015
- Worked as a professional dancer since 2007, for among other: Den Norske Opera & Ballett, NRK- produksjoner, Nordic Black Theatre, L’Oréal, Redken, Monster-produksjoner for TV2, SB-produksjoner m.fl
- 26 års of dance specific training
- Speaker, lecturer
- Contributor to the book MARATHON by Jack Waitz & Marit Karlsen